From risk management to claims processing, we’re with you for the long haul
Many business owners have only two points of interaction with insurance companies: purchasing a policy, and reporting a claim. But at Frank Winston Crum Insurance, we encourage a closer, more strategic relationship. We can work with you to identify risk factors in your business and implement an effective risk management program. Your risk is our risk, so we have a vested interest in reducing workplace incidents and injuries.

With a partnership approach, the payoff to your business will have a compounding effect. Good safety performance enables lower insurance rates. Safe, healthy employees yield higher productivity and lower turnover. And when an accident does occur, fast claims reporting means we can direct quicker care for the employee and we can effectively manage the claim, reducing claims costs.
State Resources
Connecticut Resources
Georgia Resources
Illinois Resources
Indiana Resources
Mississippi Resources
Missouri Resources
Nebraska Resources
North Carolina Resources
Oregon Resources
Rhode Island Resources
West Virginia Resources
Common Questions
What injuries should be reported to my insurance carrier?
Any injury to an employee that may require outside medical attention from a medical professional should be reported immediately. You should also report any injury for which you receive written notification from the injured worker, an attorney or from a state workers’ compensation board.
What can I do to reduce the cost of workers’ comp insurance premiums?
Safety performance is the most significant factor of cost increases or decreases in workers’ compensation insurance premiums. Having a formal safety program and an active approach to implement it is a key to success. For help getting started, or to fine-tune your safety program, contact our Risk Management Team .
I am a small business with little time and money for a huge loss control program. How can you help me?
The most important step to take is to schedule regular meetings with your employee to review possible risks and safety measures to avoid injury. As a FWCI client you have access to a team of loss control professionals who are ready to assist you.  Depending on your need and insurance program, we will work with you to implement a loss control process that fits your culture.  Our technical services center has hundreds of template programs, policies and training tools available for your use as a policyholder.  You can get started by looking at the safety resources available on this website, which are organized by industry. This article may be a helpful first step: Improving workplace safety without breaking the budget
I received an audit bill. How do I pay and who should I contact if I have questions?
You can pay in several ways:

  • Online from our Make a Payment page
  • Mail a check along with the remittance stub to the address listed on the invoice.
  • Call us to pay by phone via ACH - (866) 218-4219, extension 1152.
If you have any questions, call (866) 218-4219, extension 1152, email, or contact your agent.
What is an Experience Modifier and how does it affect my premium?
An experience modifier or “modification” is an adjustment (up or down) of annual premium based on previous loss experience. Usually three years of loss experience are used to determine the experience modifier for a workers’ compensation policy. Since workers’ compensation base premium rates are regulated by law, the experience modifier adjusts workers compensation insurance premiums for a particular employer based on a comparison of past losses of that employer to what is calculated to be "average" losses of other employers in that state in the same business, adjusted for size.
Are installment payment plans available for my general liability policy?
Yes, FWCI offers a four-payment plan for all general liability policies.  In addition, many general liability policies qualify for an extended payment plan that splits the annual premium up into ten installment payments.
My customers frequently ask for Certificates of Insurance.  It’s important that I get those quickly.  How do I do this with FWCI? 
Your insurance agent can issue a certificate of insurance for your FWCI general liability policy very quickly – give your agent a call.
Many times my customers tell me that I need to name them as Additional Insured.   Will my FWCI general liability policy handle these requests?
Yes.  Every FWCI general liability policy includes automatic (“blanket”) coverage for Additional Insureds on the industry standard 20 10 form at no charge.  FWCI also offers a broad menu of inexpensive additional options on different forms for both Additional Insured and Waiver of Subrogation coverages.
File a Claim
Use our convenient online form to submit claims anytime.
Make a Payment
File a Claim
Find a Provider