- On the Website
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated, non-browser-based interaction between you and the Company via the Website.
We may collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries or requests for services.
- To process claims.
- To provide quotes for our products.
- To inform you of the services we think may be of interest to you.
- To help serve you better and improve the usefulness of the Website by asking you to complete online surveys or opinion polls about your thoughts and ideas.
- To market services or for advertising with your prior consent.
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or policy, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
In the event we consider it necessary to release your personal information to an outside party for commissioned services, we will make reasonable effort to notify you of the identity of the outside party, as well as the nature of the commissioned service.
Any information provided by you or collected by us will be retained in our archives for such periods as required by applicable laws and industry standards. If you wish to remove your personal information from our records at any time, the information in its entirety will be destroyed immediately upon your written request and no information shall be retained in our archives unless applicable laws and regulations require such information to be stored for a longer period of time.
We maintain strict safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access by limiting employee access to and use of the information. In addition, we have implemented data security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone other than trusted employees who need the information to carry out their job functions for you and are bound by duties of confidentiality to you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted on the Website. If we discover that there has been any unauthorized transmission or breach of your personal information, we will notify you immediately as required by applicable law.
Should you have any inquiries as to the aforementioned provisions or customer information, please contact us at the following link: http://fwcruminsurance.com/contact . The Company will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.